Monday, July 20, 2009

Transformers II Revenge Of The Fallen

Mmkay, so I haven't done movie reviews on here yet. So I'll start with Transformers II. I'm ashamed to say that I JUST saw it like this week, despite it coming out like forever ago. I swore I'd see it sooner but I was too busy. Whatever, so check it...
I thought this movie was BOMB. it was way better than the first. I literally was crying laughing at some parts. Maybe I'm just super goofy. Or maybe the screenplay writers got jokes. Idk...lol. It was super long over two hours but I honestly didn't notice until I got out. It didn't feel that long to me. I loved it because at the end, I was satisfied. I hate leaving a movie with unanswered questions in my head. It's frustrating. But TII tied up all loose ends.
I LOVED the dynamic of Michaela and Sam's relationship in this sequel. It was too cute. It made me wanna throw up and catch rainbows at the same time. It was sickeningly sweet. Um, Megan Fox is fucking hot. No homo. Lol. And of course my Shia was looking bomb as well. And that acting was ON POINT. Loved it! He's awesome.
I read reviews before I went to go see it and a lot of people complained that the robots had too many lines. But it didn't bother me much. They weren't just speaking to be speaking. The words served a purpose. Oh! Minus the two niggerbots that were seriously annoying me. They were like twins or something and they were obviously black and ignorant. It was funny at times but it got old by like the time they landed in Egypt. (For those who've seen it) Lol.
All in all I liked this movie. I don't have any complaints. It was well done. I hope they squeeze a third out of it. Well, maybe not. I don't want them to kill it. But I'd actually go see it again. I recommend it even if you haven't seen the first one. It's entertaining. I give it two titties up! c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment