Monday, July 20, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (spoiler)


Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Okay let it just be known that the Harry Potter phenomenon (that I used to be apart of) was utterly SHIT on as soon as the Twilight franchise came about. But, he's still the shit so of course I went to go see the movie. I've seen all the others. I used to read the books but the films were coming out quicker than I could flip the pages, so I just said fuck it. I stopped at like the fourth one I think.
So, the Half-Blood Prince is the sixth installment. I didn't read this book so I had no clue what to expect. But at the end of it I was really disappointed. I literally sat there not wanting to get up, just watching the credits start to scroll by, because I could not believe it ended. I mean...it ended right when it started in my opinion.
There's usually way more action in HP movies. There was like barely any magic in this at all, they focused on all the wrong things, I have MILLIONS of unanswered questions, Dumbledore dies and they don't even make a big deal out of it really, everything seemed rushed. Harry Potter and the Half-Assed screenplay is more like it!
There were some genuinely funny parts in it. Really funny. But there was A LOT to be desired. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I'd actually read the book. I might cry if that were the case. And what pissed me off it that they postponed this movie for like over a year! They should have turned out nothing but perfection with all the extra time they had! It's really a shame, really.
This movie kinda sucked. It pains me to say.
There was one person in this movie who, in the brief minutes he was shown, made this movie worth seeing. His name is Frank Dillane. He played 16 year old Tom Riddle. No I'm not a pedophile. He's 20 in real life. Lol. But damn he is GORGEOUS! I can't find a proper picture. But damn, he was supposed to be all evil in the movie but idgaf. He sexy. Lmao.
Ummmm i give this movie...one tittie up and one tittie down. smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment