Monday, July 20, 2009

Fine Men With Ugly Voices

Take a look at Tyson Beckford to your left. He is jaw dropping. Silky chocolate brown skin...sexy tight eyes...bomb ass kissable lips...chiseled muscles. He is a GOD straight out of my wildest fantasies...It's a shame that his voice sounds like he's gargling marbles and trying to blow a piece of bubble gum at the same time. SMH. Have you ever met a sexy ass person and then were instantaneously turned off when they spoke? It is a sad SAD thing when a guy is bomb as fuck and their voice throws everything off. It's a low key deal breaker. Lmao. I know that's stupid but I can't sit there and listen to a nigga squawk all day. I wouldn't be able to pay attention to what he's saying. And I damn sure wouldn't be able to talk to him on the phone. That would be absolutely out of the question. He'd be banned from calling me. Only text and aim for him! Tyson was the best example I could think of. Whenever I see him I'm like "Oooooh, shit!" then he speaks and it's like "Ugh shit." c( :

No comments:

Post a Comment