Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm SO Pissed!



Anyone who knows me is aware that I have an absolute obsession with the Twilight Saga. It's sad but intense and unbreakable. Lol. There are three more movies slated to come out. New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.
In Twilight there is an evil vampire named Victoria. She has this lover named James who gets killed by Edward and it pisses her off so she vows to kill Bella to get back at him.


Rachelle Lafevre is in the picture on your left. She played Victoria in Twilight and is going to be in New Moon. Now I have heard that Rachelle will be replaced in the third movie by Bryce Dallas Howard (top right) , due to "scheduling conflicts."
(Isn't it cute how I found two pics that were similar? lol)
There are so many things wrong with this! Ugh! Where do I begin?
First of all....when you're cast in a multi-million dollar franchise you DO NOT let "scheduling conflicts" occur. Especially when that said "conflict" is a bullshit ass Indie movie that is probably paying you in potato scraps and paper clips!
This also pisses me off because in keeping up with the whole vampire thing...vamps aren't supposed to change! I hate when movies switch up actors like that. It's stupid! And it's even more stupid when the character is supposed to be immortal!!!
I'm also pissed because I wasn't even all that impressed with Rachelle Lafevre in the first place! She was lame, weak, and too smiley to be Victoria.
I never would have thought to casts Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria but now that I think about it....BOMB! She's a great actress, she's way prettier, and she's closer to the Victoria that I imagined while I was reading the books. I think she'll do a great job, actually. I'm just pissed they didn't fucking cast her in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're an idiot Rachelle!! For committing to other movie projects and trying to ruin the Twilight franchise. You should thank your lucky stars you were even cast! Now you're just shitting on the opportunity. Victoria is a G. And I guess you're not up to the challenge.
I mean honestly, the only other movie I've seen Rachelle in was some lame Lifetime movie about her being adopted or some shit. Lol And Bryce was in The Village, The Lady in The Water, and freaking Spider Man 3! Come ON!
I'm actually kind of excited to see how Bryce does. I'm just irritated that the flow of things is disrupted like this...sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment