Monday, June 29, 2009

BET awards SMH

Okay look. I won't speak TOO much about the awards because

A.) I HATE BET and the utter trash they put out and I never really watch it.


And....

B.) I only watched half of the awards. Lol.

So here I go.

Okay, Ummm I wasn't all the way feeling Jamie Foxx plugging his CD and tour every gosh darn chance he got. We get it, sir.

I would like to commend BET though for trying to pull together something for Michael Jackson last minute like that. I think they did the best they could do in such a short time. I mean...nothing will every be ENOUGH to really honor Mike. But all things considered...they did a nice job.

SUPER sad when Janet came out. They were so close. My heart definitely goes out to his family.

I'm sick of people saying that Chris Brown should have come out and danced or whatever. NO! He fucked up! And we cannot lose sight of that fuck up! It would have been awkward having him there. And just...NO! I hate his guts now. He can disappear for awhile.

Did anyone else see Tyra clinging to that dude? Um he better be family! I'm not having that shit. I love her. Lol.

Kerri Hilson was kinda weak. She was doing too many awkward Mike moves and she just ended up looking like a retarded Elvis....And I know she wore her pants like that in dedication....butttt.............lol NO!

DON CORNELIOUS! LMAO. That's all I gotta say. You gotta love old people and their never ending anecdotes...lol smg.

NE-YO my NE-YO! lol When he sings it's like the heavens opened up and shined down on me! I fucking love him! And he's not GAY! lol I'm sick of niggas sayin that. HATERS!

Ugh...the Baby Boy references. MY GOSH! Enough was enough! It was kinda funny when Tyrese first came out talking bout "Yvette! Where's my son!" blah blah. But when Ving came out! I was like WTF? SMH. BET...what are we gonna do with you....

Trey Songz, Johnny Gill, and Tyrese killed it in my opinion. Trey Songz looked so effin cute.

Whoa! And the Ojay's......MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY! MOOONNNNEEYY!! Lol BOMB They killed it too!

Keith Sweat...LAME.


AND EEEEEKKKK! They brought out Tevin Campbell I almost died!!! I love him! He looked good!!!! Awww.

Beyonce' and Jay-Z are just the best fucking couple ever in my opinion. I love them. It must be the shit to watch your man KILL the stage like that and the same for him to watch his girl. She looked hot...he looked smooth! Aaaah I LOVE IT! =D

Maxwell was good. The feathers were kind of a bit much though....lol But I'm glad he's back...his voice is pretty great.

I wish I could have more things to say but honestly I was flipping back and forth between John and Kate plus 8 and the awards...so I missed alot..But I really don't care...Lol.


TTFN! c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment